Migrating RBLintRules to Renraku rules

1 message Options

Migrating RBLintRules to Renraku rules

Sebastian Jordan
Hi, I have found out that RBLintRule will be deprecated. I have a code that uses RBLintRule and I need to migrate it to Renraku Rules.
I have a code that applies an RB transformation rule to a set of packages. Currently, I obtain the changes of the transformation with the following code:

(RBSmalllintChecker runRule: anRBTransformationRule  onEnvironment: env) builder

Can someone please explain me how to do this but using ReNodeRewriteRule and ReSmalllintChecker?

Thank you in advance,
Sebastian