Migration from old Seaside and Mewa

garduino
Hi:

I have some old applications on Seaside with Mewa and need to make
some changes, then I think is time to go to the latests Seaside
versoins and to Magritte.

Any advices about migration from Seaside 2.5/2.6 to the latest (is
2.9?) and from Mewa to Magritte will be appreciated.

Cheers.

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz

Re: Migration from old Seaside and Mewa

Philippe Marschall
2009/4/3 Germán Arduino <[hidden email]>:
> Hi:
>
> I have some old applications on Seaside with Mewa and need to make
> some changes, then I think is time to go to the latests Seaside
> versoins and to Magritte.
>
> Any advices about migration from Seaside 2.5/2.6 to the latest (is
> 2.9?)

2.8 is the latest stable version.

> and from Mewa to Magritte will be appreciated.

It's been quite some time, since I programmed with Mewa.

Cheers
Philippe