Mindmaps and WardleyMaps in Pharo

Rafael Luque
I'm looking for drawing some mindmaps and (obviously) I'd like to be able to draw and visualize them inside my own Pharo tools.

I've found this video in Stephan Eggermont's channel:

Do you know any other alternatives for Pharo?

BTW, I also found this other video about Wardley maps: https://vimeo.com/141653455
I found it very interesting. Somebody knows where can I find this project?

Thank you!

Re: Mindmaps and WardleyMaps in Pharo

Stephan Eggermont-3
Rafael Luque <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I'm looking for drawing some mindmaps and (obviously) I'd like to be able
> to draw and visualize them inside my own Pharo tools.
>
> I've found this video in Stephan Eggermont's channel:
>
> https://vimeo.com/136943448
>
> Do you know any other alternatives for Pharo?
>
> BTW, I also found this other video about Wardley maps:
> https://vimeo.com/141653455
> I found it very interesting. Somebody knows where can I find this project?

I think so 😀

smalltalkhub StephanEggermont/Documentation. WardleyMap. I think it needs
Grafeo from there too. The other one is in StephanEggermont/Mindmap

I’m pretty sure they are not up to date

Stephan Eggermont