Mindmaps and WardleyMaps in Pharo

Rafael Luque
I'm looking for drawing some mindmaps and (obviously) I'd like to be able to draw and visualize them inside my own Pharo tools.

I've found this video in Stephan Eggermont's channel:

Do you know any other alternatives for Pharo?

BTW, I also found this other video about Wardley maps: https://vimeo.com/141653455
I found it very interesting. Somebody knows where can I find this project?

Thank you!

Re: Mindmaps and WardleyMaps in Pharo

Stephan Eggermont-3
Rafael Luque <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I'm looking for drawing some mindmaps and (obviously) I'd like to be able
> to draw and visualize them inside my own Pharo tools.
>
> I've found this video in Stephan Eggermont's channel:
>
> https://vimeo.com/136943448
>
> Do you know any other alternatives for Pharo?
>
> BTW, I also found this other video about Wardley maps:
> https://vimeo.com/141653455
> I found it very interesting. Somebody knows where can I find this project?

I think so 😀

smalltalkhub StephanEggermont/Documentation. WardleyMap. I think it needs
Grafeo from there too. The other one is in StephanEggermont/Mindmap

I’m pretty sure they are not up to date

Stephan Eggermont

With the help of several folks in RMoD, the project for PlantUML is now pretty stable. Here's an example with a mind map:  https://github.com/fuhrmanator/PlantUMLPharoGizmo#mind-map

--
Christopher Fuhrman, P.Eng, PhD
Professor in the DĂ©partement of Software and IT Engineering

http://profs.etsmtl.ca/cfuhrman
+1 514 396 8638
L'ÉTS est une constituante de l'UniversitĂ© du QuĂ©bec
Confidentiality Notice
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify [hidden email]. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Avis de confidentialité
L'information contenue dans ce message Ă©lectronique ainsi que dans les fichiers qui peuvent y ĂȘtre attachĂ©s est de nature confidentielle et destinĂ©e Ă  l'usage exclusif du destinataire. Si ce message vous est parvenu par erreur ou que vous n'ĂȘtes pas le destinataire visĂ©, vous ĂȘtes par la prĂ©sente avisĂ© que tout usage, copie ou distribution de l'information contenue dans ce message est strictement interdit et vous ĂȘtes priĂ© d'en aviser [hidden email] et de dĂ©truire ce message.Â