Minimising DialogView

KlausK
Hi all,

I have a problem with minimising dialogviews. If I do so, by pressing the
underline in the upper right corner the shrink together into a part of the
caption-line and move down to the lower left bottom of the desctop.
If I mutate the to ShellView the go correct into the taskbar - but they
don't handle the modal  mode and passing models back and forth anymore.

How can I get the DialogViews into the taskbar?

Regards
Klaus

Re: Minimising DialogView

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Klaus,

> I have a problem with minimising dialogviews. If I do so, by pressing the
> underline in the upper right corner the shrink together into a part of the
> caption-line and move down to the lower left bottom of the desctop.
> If I mutate the to ShellView the go correct into the taskbar - but they
> don't handle the modal  mode and passing models back and forth anymore.
>
> How can I get the DialogViews into the taskbar?

Are you certain you want to minimize a modal window?  Since the user
needs to confirm or cancel before doing anything else with your shell,
it seems inappropriate IMHO.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: Minimising DialogView

KlausK
Thanks for answering but that's not what helps me further.
It's true, it doesn't makes sense to hide a modal view, but at the point I
create a View I want to have the opinion to choose minimize and modal and
passing a modelinstance with data. I can't have it all! Why? There must be
a secret value at a secret point which tells the view either to hide or to
shrink to the bottom!

Cheers
Klaus

Re: Minimising DialogView

Martin Rubi
> How can I get the DialogViews into the taskbar?

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that in a deployed image the dialog will
be minimized as you expect; at least top most dialogs do.

Best regards.
Martin

Re: Minimising DialogView

KlausK
Thanks for answering but I am sad to tell you there is no difference
between development and deployed views.
I tried to give an example for everybody and found the
"VideoRecordingDialog" view. If you add "hasMinimized: true" in the
viewcomposer than you get the same behavior. If you start the videolibrary
and say "record" and minimize the VideoRecordingDialog you find it in the
lower left.

Regards
Klaus