Minor niggle

Ian Bartholomew-18
When you are searching for a text string across all methods using a
browsers "Method/Browse/Containing Text" option the dialog is
initialised with the first word of any selected text.

I think it would be more natural, and useful, if the dialog was
initialised with whole (within reason) of the current selection - as the
main "Find" command does.

--
Ian

Re: Minor niggle

Blair McGlashan
"Ian Bartholomew" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:HB5Ab.17354$[hidden email]...
> When you are searching for a text string across all methods using a
> browsers "Method/Browse/Containing Text" option the dialog is
> initialised with the first word of any selected text.
>
> I think it would be more natural, and useful, if the dialog was
> initialised with whole (within reason) of the current selection - as the
> main "Find" command does.

Agreed Ian, though this only applies to searches initiated from a
MethodBrowser. Recorded as #1436.

Thanks

Blair