Mint

Philippe Cellé
Hi,
Does anyone tested the linux Mint 13 maya (mate)?
I installed it with mint4win.exe in windows, but I can't get persistence and I have troubles with compiz that is not installed by default.
I didn't  find pertinent help on these issues.

Best regards

Philippe

Re: Mint

Damien Cassou
Hi Philippe,

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 10:49 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Does anyone tested the linux Mint 13 maya (mate)?
> I installed it with mint4win.exe in windows, but I can't get persistence and I have troubles with compiz that is not installed by default.
> I didn't  find pertinent help on these issues.

this mailing list is dedicated to Smalltalk users asking
Smalltalk-related questions. You would have a better chance to get an
answer by asking on a Mint-related mailing list or through IRC.

Best,

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st