Misbehaviour or by design -- CHB

Chris Uppal-3
'nother niggle...

In the CHB, selecting a method from the method list will switch the bottom tabs
to show the method source, if the previously selected tab was the class
definition, class diagram, or class comment.  But if the selected tab was the
'Views' tab then that doesn't happen -- which doesn't feel right to me.

The 'Code mentor' and 'Code rewriter' tabs also don't switch.  There may be a
good reason for this (I wouldn't know -- I never use 'em) but I can't see how
it would apply to the Views tab too.  (And in any case, their behaviour doesn't
bother me because I've turned them off to save clutter.)

    -- chris

Re: Misbehaviour or by design -- CHB

Blair-2
"Chris Uppal" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:44c0a06a$0$775$[hidden email]...

> 'nother niggle...
>
> In the CHB, selecting a method from the method list will switch the bottom
> tabs
> to show the method source, if the previously selected tab was the class
> definition, class diagram, or class comment.  But if the selected tab was
> the
> 'Views' tab then that doesn't happen -- which doesn't feel right to me.
>
> The 'Code mentor' and 'Code rewriter' tabs also don't switch.  There may
> be a
> good reason for this (I wouldn't know -- I never use 'em) but I can't see
> how
> it would apply to the Views tab too.  (And in any case, their behaviour
> doesn't
> bother me because I've turned them off to save clutter.)

Yes, I agree. Fixed for 6.03.

(it makes sense for the Code Mentor and Rewriter tabs not to switch, since
these operate on the selection, but this does not apply to the Views list
which is class level info).

Regards

Blair