Missed tech-talk... my apologies

EstebanLM
Hi,

I missed (2nd time) the tech talk of yesterday.
Truth is that I’m running trying to getting everything ready for release and I completely forget about it :(

So, I think best is just to skip last month’s tech-talk (it was already delayed once) and focus in current’s one (and in releasing).

cheers,
Esteban

Re: Missed tech-talk... my apologies

Marcus Denker-4

On 5 Apr 2017, at 09:17, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I missed (2nd time) the tech talk of yesterday.
Truth is that I’m running trying to getting everything ready for release and I completely forget about it :(

So, I think best is just to skip last month’s tech-talk (it was already delayed once) and focus in current’s one (and in releasing).

Yes, sadly I was completely busy and distracted, too (and sadly not even with the Pharo release…)

The next event is planned for 25 Apr 2017 and has no topic, so I will change it to be about Pharo6 to replace the one missed.

(sadly the reason I was busy is not solved and just moved to exactly that week, so I might no be able to a) join b) remember it,
same as last week/this week).

Marcus