Missing Extract Method To Component refactoring

1 message Options

Missing Extract Method To Component refactoring

Arturo Zambrano
Hi everyone.
Does anyone know what happened to the "Extract Method to Component" refactoring which is in Pharo 6, but seems to be missing in Pharo 7 and Pharo 8. I noticed there is a "Move method to another class", but it is quite different (in the sense that it does fewer checks and code editing during the refactoring). Maybe there is some project that needs to be loaded? Or it also may be the case it was not ported to Pharo7/8. In that case, maybe we can port it based on the original implementation from Pharo 6.

Any information is welcome to avoid duplicated efforts.
Thanks in advance.

Arturo