Missing GAMysqlDriver>>queryEncoding

Laurent L
Hi,

while using Garage Glorp in Pharo 6.1 I had a DNU in

PharoDatabaseAccessor>>encoding
     ^self connection queryEncoding

So I've added GAMysqlDriver>>queryEncoding to fix. See: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~LaurentLaffont/Garage/versions/Garage-Mysql-LaurentLaffont.25

I'm not sure if the fix is right because GAMysqlDriver also implements #encoding.

Anyway, is there a way to have pull request in SmalltalkHub like GitHub to submit fixes ?

Regards,

Laurent Laffont

Re: Missing GAMysqlDriver>>queryEncoding

Herby Vojčík
Laurent L wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while using Garage Glorp in Pharo 6.1 I had a DNU in
>
> PharoDatabaseAccessor>>encoding
>       ^self connection queryEncoding

I had queryEncoding problems w/ garage as well. I was told Garage is not
supported any more and in Pharo 6 you should use UDBC drivers.

Herby