Missing Halo icons and styles

Günther Schmidt
Hi all,

last night I downloaded the 2.6 image from seaside.st and started coding.

This morning, when I restarted the image and used the "Toggle Halos" the
icons for the halos and the style are missing. I *think* it was ok last
night.

I am using Firefox, Win XP.

I have no clue what happened.

Günther

Re: Missing Halo icons and styles

Adrian Schmitt
Günther wrote:
> last night I downloaded the 2.6 image from seaside.st and started coding.
> This morning, when I restarted the image and used the "Toggle Halos" the
> icons for the halos and the style are missing. I *think* it was ok last
> night.
>
> I am using Firefox, Win XP.

Here the same. I installed seaside 2.6 and Squeak3.8-6665full on a
debian sarge server and I run it without gui. Seaside does not deliver
the icons for the halos.

Adrian