Missing icons in executable

Marko Krajnc
Hello!

I have created a new package with one shell window and a corresponding
session manager. In window I have a toolbar and some other controls.
After a create an executable (EXE) and start it, the toolbar icons and
window icon are missing.

How can I configure the Lagoon Deployment Wizard to include that icons
in my executable?

Marko Krajnc

Re: Missing icons in executable

Bill Schwab-2
Marko, Andy, Blair,

> I have created a new package with one shell window and a corresponding
> session manager. In window I have a toolbar and some other controls.
> After a create an executable (EXE) and start it, the toolbar icons and
> window icon are missing.

Are you using Dolphin-supplied icons, or your own?  If they are yours, then
it's probably that your app is looking in the wrong place.  If you are using
OA-supplied resources, then a quick fix would be to copy the development
resources DLL to the Windows system directory.

> How can I configure the Lagoon Deployment Wizard to include that icons
> in my executable?

I thought OA said that the release stub would contain icons, but, maybe that
didn't make the first release, or, could it be interference from RC1
installs?

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: Missing icons in executable

Marko Krajnc
Hello!

> Are you using Dolphin-supplied icons, or your own?  If they are yours, then
> it's probably that your app is looking in the wrong place.  If you are using
> OA-supplied resources, then a quick fix would be to copy the development
> resources DLL to the Windows system directory.

You were right! I forgot to put Dolphin DLLs in the directory where my
executable is running. I'm using OA-supplied resources.

Thank you again!

Marko