Missing up down arrows in ToGo app in D5

Missing up down arrows in ToGo app in D5

steve geringer-4
Hi,

I have a minor problem with D5 togo app.

When you click the top column in an Enhanced List View  (Table)
it sorts it.  The little triangles that appear at the top show up fine
in the Dev. Environment but seem to get lost in the Deployed Image.

Is there some setting I need to specify to get this in the togo app ?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Missing up down arrows in ToGo app in D5

Udo Schneider
steve geringer wrote:
> Is there some setting I need to specify to get this in the togo app ?
Two actually.

The arrows are part of the default resource library Dolphin uses. There
are two ways to address this:

1) Copy DolphinDR006.dll to into your exe's path

2) Change the resource library your app uses:

  YourSessionManager>>defaultResLibPath
^self argv first

This change will tell the app to search for the icons in it's own
executable. Luckily the arrow icons are already part of the application
stub. So it works right out of the box.

Hope this helps.

CU,

Udo

Re: Missing up down arrows in ToGo app in D5

steve geringer-4
Udo,

Excellent ... Thanks for your quick answer...It worked.

Steve