[Mm10s] 2020-01-27

EstebanLM
### Last week

    * Release Pharo 8.0
    * [UFFI] See a problem in TFFI + Gtk3 backend caused by a change made to allow String econdings.
    * [objcbridge] I made the bridge compatible with the latest version of TFFI
    * [spec2] prepare a status document (I will attach it to this mail)
    * [spec2] table/list/trees: default sort in string columns work.
    * [Spec2-doc] add good comments to SpApplication
    * [big images] review usages of SystemNavigation (and similars) in the image, looking to centralise its behaviour (so we can plan strategies).
    * [big images] I got a functional calypso that uses notebook instead tabmanager. Still a lot of bugs to fix to make it functional (but it looks promising).
    * [Morphic] I fixed some errors on SpNotebookMorph: is was not informing correctly the last page when a page changed event happened.
    * Some branch clean up on pharo site

### This week

    * Work on speed up of big images (finish migration to notebook morph, start looking improvements on senders/implementors)
    * Work on idle vm

Re: [Mm10s] 2020-01-27

EstebanLM
Oops, I forget the attach :)

On 27 Jan 2020, at 10:01, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

spec2-status.pdf (54K) Download Attachment