### Last week:
- [Iceberg] Fixing after deprecations on Pharo 9
- [Iceberg] New release of Iceberg and inclusion in Pharo 9
- Fixing events in old Spec TextField
- Fixing Random test failures in Pharo9
- Fixing Categorization of tearDown in a test
- Fixing 5791-AbstractEnvironmentTestCase-logic-is-bogus
- Adding all the default processors to Spotter
- Adding Settings to Spotter
- Adding tests to Spotter
- Shout: make configurable the format Incomplete Identifiers, and tests
- Fix PR 5438-Finder-glitches
- Fix PR 5808: adding includingWith: , matching: and startingWith:
methodes. fixes #5437
- Adding an action to the Github API to add a label to a PR (WIP)
- Fixing problems with complex traits when saved with Tonel and Iceberg:
- Fix in Tonel
- Fix in Pharo
- New version of Tonel
- New version of Iceberg
- PR in Pharo
### This week (starting 2020-03-09), or the endless pipeline of stuff to fix:
- Fixing Embedded Fonts Issue
- Adding a label to a PR when it has no test errors.
- [LargeImages] Implementing a better Spotter: Integrating indexes.
- [LargeImages] Implementing indexes in a reusable way.
- [Pharo9] Propose a PR for Fuel to support Sista
- [VM] Fixing Tests in Idle
- [Doc] Pass on VM booklet: Callback chapter / Preface
- [VM] Documenting GC, participating in the GC code dojo.
- [LargeImages] Working on improving the speed and responsiveness of
- [VM] SDL Plugin for Idle
- [VM] Improving Speed of TFFI
- [VM] REPL example / Interacting with an image from outside (?)
- [PharoCOM] Making it run with TFFI
- [VM] Writing tests for JIT generation
On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 10:43 AM Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]
> ### Last week
> * [voyage] caches may be a cache by class. introduce #cacheFor: method and use it.
> * [voyage] Release pharo bindings for EJDB and Voyage-EJDB backend.
> * [Support for big images] "literal methods" speed up in calypso
> * [Support for big images] release Aleph index system to speed up big images senders/implementors and all
> Refactors associated
> * [Spec2] worked with Christophe to fix the sort and selection problem in tables and lists.
> * [Spec2] enhance documentation (SpButtonPresenter)
> * [Spec2] remove deprecations from baseline
> ### This week (starting 2020-03-09)
> * [Spec2] merge 0.3 with Pharo 9.,
> * [Support for big images] Test (and maybe distribute) the “big images package”