- Fixing PRs to be integrated (Tonel / Spotter integration)
- Making space in Jenkins servers
- Reviewing PRs
- Crash when executing a Metacello from github in the minimal image
with the headless vm
- Adding tests to https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/6057 - Checking Moose generator error with Traits
- When everything integrated in the image, release of LargeImageSupport
- Fixing issue https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/issues/1356 - Fixing Spotter issue and removing the hiding of errors below the carpet.
- [VM] Improve the usage of Stdout and Stderr, in a correct way
- [VM] Writing tests for JIT generation
- Fixing flaky tests
- Writing documentation: Posts
### This week (starting 2020-04-06):
- [PharoCOM] Pharo 7 errors.
- Port to Pharo 8: Traits in class side fix
- New iceberg release: Issue 1356
- [VM] Fix symbolic links in Pharo8 VM
- Improving the crash report of the VM
- Fixing Package List / Categories in Calypso
- [VM] Fixing Tests in Idle.
- Adding a label to a PR when it has no test errors.
- [VM] Check the crash dumps in an endless loop-
On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 9:59 AM Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Last week was kind of slow. Lots of (personal) things to take care that took more time than expected: kids, basement flood, etc.
> Anyway, this is what I managed to achieve:
> ### Last week
> * [spec2] add "align" property to box layouts (so you can center, or align right, etc.).
> * [spec2] SpTextPresenter now respond also to “editable” property (different than “readonly”.
> * [spec2] add popover component (took more time than expected ;) ).
> * [spec2] SpCodePresenter now accepts insertPopoverAfterSelection:
> * review and accept (most) of all pending PRs from Spec2
> ### This week (starting 2020-05-06):
> (Still stuck in the same)
> * [idlevm] more on the revamp of callbacks
> * [spec2] enhance SpMenuPresenter (to allow checkboxes and etc.)
> * [spec2] more on SpCodePresenter
> * [newtools] more on StPlayground