[Mm10s] 2020-04-06

EstebanLM
Morning.
Last week was kind of slow. Lots of (personal) things to take care that took more time than expected: kids, basement flood, etc.
Anyway, this is what I managed to achieve:

### Last week

    * [spec2] add "align" property to box layouts (so you can center, or align right, etc.).
    * [spec2] SpTextPresenter now respond also to “editable” property (different than “readonly”.
    * [spec2] add popover component (took more time than expected ;) ).
    * [spec2] SpCodePresenter now accepts insertPopoverAfterSelection:
    * review and accept (most) of all pending PRs from Spec2

### This week (starting 2020-05-06):

(Still stuck in the same)

   * [idlevm] more on the revamp of callbacks
   * [spec2] enhance SpMenuPresenter (to allow checkboxes and etc.)
   * [spec2] more on SpCodePresenter
   * [newtools] more on StPlayground

Re: [Mm10s] 2020-04-06

tesonep@gmail.com
### Last Week

- Fixing PRs to be integrated (Tonel / Spotter integration)
- Making space in Jenkins servers
- Reviewing PRs
- Crash when executing a Metacello from github in the minimal image
with the headless vm
- Adding tests to https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/6057
- Checking Moose generator error with Traits
- When everything integrated in the image, release of LargeImageSupport
- Fixing issue https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/issues/1356
- Fixing Spotter issue and removing the hiding of errors below the carpet.
- [VM] Improve the usage of Stdout and Stderr, in a correct way
- [VM] Writing tests for JIT generation
- Fixing flaky tests
- Writing documentation: Posts

 ### This week (starting 2020-04-06):

- [PharoCOM] Pharo 7 errors.
- Port to Pharo 8: Traits in class side fix
- New iceberg release: Issue 1356
- [VM] Fix symbolic links in Pharo8 VM
- Improving the crash report of the VM
- Fixing Package List / Categories in Calypso
- [VM] Fixing Tests in Idle.
- Adding a label to a PR when it has no test errors.
- [VM] Check the crash dumps in an endless loop-

--
Pablo Tesone.
[hidden email]