* [Spec2] rename ToolBar* with Toolbar
* [Spec2] Finished a huge iteration to split Spec into SpecCore and Morphic backend
* [TFFI] refactored TFPointerType>>write:into to use a dispatch instead a chained if.
* [UFFI] FFILibraryFinder is now more intelligent: it can find from a list of libraries
(#findAnyLibrary:) and it can receive also a list of user defined paths (#userPaths:) to enhance
the lookup and allow customisation. Also, unix 64bit known paths list has been enlarged
incorporating /lib64 and /usr/lib64
* [NewTools-Playground] bug: "implementors" is not working (NOT FIXED YET)
* [NewTools] Fixed a bug when inspecting attribute values on debugger (and find problems to
feed Steven ;) ).
* [Pharo 9] fixed a dependency of FreeType on Morphic (if you wanted FreeType, you needed to
install all Morphic to have that working)
* [Idle-VM] w/Pablo fix socket problems in windows (in fact, it was not a bug but the fact that the
headless VM will not work on Win7)
* [Idle-VM] w/Pablo Worked a lot with OBS to package pharo for different Linux distors. At the end, we
got one more or less working.
* [Spec2-doc] pass on CaseStudyOne.pillar - Style
* [OBS] added Fedora_32, Fedora_31 build.
* [OBS] working on Debian distros (WIP).
### This week (starting 2020-06-15):
- more OBS (trying to get Debian to build).
- more NewTools (playground)
- more Spec2 refactor to get it ready to a new merge.