Modal dialog box

olivier blanc-2
How can I pop up a modeless dialog box to confirm a user's choice ?

In a validate method I did something like

Foo (WAComponent)>>validate
    (self confirm: aPrettyNiceMessage)
ifTrue: [self answer: self buildMyAnswer]

But the confirmation message is printed in the current part of the form, but not in a new window.

Thanks for help

Olivier

Re: Modal dialog box

Lukas Renggli
>  But the confirmation message is printed in the current part of the form,
> but not in a new window.

That's exactly what is called a modal form in a web context.

Of course you can also do the same with JavaScript in a new window.
Have a look at the WAPopupAnchorTest and the several response methods
in WASession.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli