Modify the transmission of Roassal 3element click

1 message Options

Modify the transmission of Roassal 3element click

Uko2
Hi.

Is is possible to modify to which object you are transmitted when you click on a Roassal2 view in GTInspector? I’ve seen that you can use #send: of glamour representation, but my question is: can it be done if I’m just scripting the thing in the playground? For example when I click in spectrograph node it opens a 2 elements array, and I need only one of them.

Uko