Moebio framework

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Hi,

I just want to share some recently released framework for data
visualization and interaction that could serve as inspiration:

http://moebiolabs.github.io/moebio_framework/

I'm thinking, which of the visualizations that are shown in the reel
could *not* be done with Roassal and what is needed for that. Just for
reference, a friend and I found a visualization that was not on Roassal
a couple of months ago (see [1]) and it was a pleasure to create
something that provides some support for visualizations that look alike
(see [2][3][4]).

[1]
http://www.theguardian.com/world/interactive/2012/may/08/gay-rights-united-states
[2]
https://offray.withknown.com/2016/matrix-sunburst-visualization-example-for-prescription-and-use-data-by-1
[3]
https://offray.withknown.com/2016/matrix-sunburst-visualization-example-for-prescription-and-use-data-by
[4]
https://offray.withknown.com/2016/matrix-sunburst-visualization-example-for-admin-data-by-country

Of course the best way to know if Roassal supports something like Moebio
Framework is to approach some problem which produce a similar output.

Cheers,

Offray

Re: Moebio framework

abergel
Thanks Offray for sharing this with us. I was not aware of it.

Cheers,
Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

[3] https://offray.withknown.com/2016/matrix-sunburst-visualization-example-for-prescription-and-use-data-by