MoenTree as example for rolling your own widgets

1 message Options

MoenTree as example for rolling your own widgets

Günther Schmidt
Bill,

a while ago I started several threads basically relating to GUI,
graphics and Widgets. (Morphic etc ...).

Now I'm feeling more confident and I'm ready for getting my hands dirty
and digging deeper into the graphics system.

You keep mentioning the MoenTree as an example how one can roll his/her
own widgetry.

It's just that I could do with an introduction on what's happening where
and why. Just having the code for the MoenTree doesn't really help (me).

Could you point me to some resources?

Günther