Mondrian HorizontalNarrowTreeLayout

jfabry
Hi Alex, all,

I like the Mondrian NarrowTreeLayout, in my tests it produces the best layout for partially ordered sets (advice dependencies in AspectMaps). However it aligns vertically, and to best fit the visualization it should do this horizontally. Would it be possible to produce a Horizontal version of that one (like HorizontalTreeLayout and friends )?
thanks in advance!
--
Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry

Re: Mondrian HorizontalNarrowTreeLayout

Tudor Girba
Hi,

In the latest Mondrian, there is now a HorizontalNarrowTreeLayout
(also pay attention that the NarrowTreeLayout is now called
VerticalNarrowTreeLayout):

view nodes: (1 to: 100).
view edgesFrom: [:x |x // 2].
view horizontalNarrowTreeLayout

Cheers,
Doru

On 22 Jul 2010, at 22:02, Johan Fabry wrote:

> Hi Alex, all,
>
> I like the Mondrian NarrowTreeLayout, in my tests it produces the
> best layout for partially ordered sets (advice dependencies in
> AspectMaps). However it aligns vertically, and to best fit the
> visualization it should do this horizontally. Would it be possible
> to produce a Horizontal version of that one (like
> HorizontalTreeLayout and friends )?
> thanks in advance!
> --
> Johan Fabry
> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

www.tudorgirba.com

"One cannot do more than one can do."

Re: Mondrian HorizontalNarrowTreeLayout

Alexandre Bergel