Mondrian: MOEdge - draggable

Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez
Hi Alexandre,

Some of my visualizations that are using #draggable are raising the error:  MOEdge does not understand #translateBy:bounded:

Did #draggable and #nodraggable change?

Regards,
Veronica

Re: Mondrian: MOEdge - draggable

Tudor Girba
Hi Veronica,

This is indeed a critical bug. I noticed it too recently. It looks like the problem is due to the handlers being set both for nodes and for edges, and dragging does not make sense at the moment on an edge.

Please open a ticket.

Cheers,
Doru

On 8 Feb 2011, at 13:29, Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez wrote:

> Hi Alexandre,
>
> Some of my visualizations that are using #draggable are raising the error:  MOEdge does not understand #translateBy:bounded:
>
> Did #draggable and #nodraggable change?
>

> Regards,
> Veronica

www.tudorgirba.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."