Mondrian >> MOScatterplotLayout borderLine

Mondrian >> MOScatterplotLayout borderLine

Laval Jannik-2
Hi,

I use now MOScatterplotLayout (before I use MOGridLayout) for DSM.
A small bug of MOScatterplotLayout is the borderline is black.

You can test it with the latest version of dsm.

Cheers,
---
Jannik Laval

Re: Mondrian >> MOScatterplotLayout borderLine

jannik laval
Hi, no problem in fact.
I forget a line :)

Cheers

On May 13, 2010, at 08:45 , Laval Jannik wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use now MOScatterplotLayout (before I use MOGridLayout) for DSM.
> A small bug of MOScatterplotLayout is the borderline is black.
>

> You can test it with the latest version of dsm.
>
> Cheers,
> ---
> Jannik Laval

---
Jannik Laval

Re: Mondrian >> MOScatterplotLayout borderLine

Alexandre Bergel-4
Can you identify the bug on a small and easily reproducible example?

Cheers,
Alexandre

On 13 May 2010, at 02:45, Laval Jannik wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use now MOScatterplotLayout (before I use MOGridLayout) for DSM.
> A small bug of MOScatterplotLayout is the borderline is black.
>

> You can test it with the latest version of dsm.
>
> Cheers,
> ---
> Jannik Laval

Re: Mondrian >> MOScatterplotLayout borderLine

Tudor Girba
He he, much better. I can scroll now :).

Still, I think it is too slow when you scroll or when you select
something. I could not really figure out what the problem is, but it
would be great to get it work properly.

If someone wants to see how slow it can be to select a node in the
matrix, you can reproduce the problem on the ArgoUML 0.28.1 case study
(http://themoosebook.org/download/ArgoUML-0-28-1.zip) by running the
code below and select something in the small matrix:

dsm := DSMMatrix new
                                columns: MooseModel root allModels first allModelNamespaces;
                                buildWithConfiguration: #configurationForNamespace.
namespaces := ((dsm tarjan stronglyConnectedComponents select: [:each
| each size > 10]) first collect: #model).
dsm2 := DSMMatrix new
                                columns: namespaces;
                                buildWithConfiguration: #configurationForNamespace.
view := MOViewRenderer new.
DSMVisualization new
                open: dsm2
                on: view.
view open.

Cheers,
Doru

On 13 May 2010, at 08:49, Laval Jannik wrote:

> Hi, no problem in fact.
> I forget a line :)
>
> Cheers
>
> On May 13, 2010, at 08:45 , Laval Jannik wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I use now MOScatterplotLayout (before I use MOGridLayout) for DSM.
>> A small bug of MOScatterplotLayout is the borderline is black.
>>

>> You can test it with the latest version of dsm.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> ---
>> Jannik Laval

> ---
> Jannik Laval

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: Mondrian >> MOScatterplotLayout borderLine

Alexandre Bergel-4
Hi!

I am aware of this problem. I even know where it comes from: inner nodes are displayed, whereas they the node just below the root should have a bitmap cache instead. This stems from the zOrder.

Cheers,
Alexandre