Mondrian: dragging problem

Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez
Hi Alexandre,

I was not allowing dragging on my visualizations, however, I got that request and was trying it now...
I have a problem with some edges

the external edges (the ones that are crossing among packages).

When dragging they don't move

If i click on them, they appear where they should be connecting the respective entities.

Regards,
Veronica

edges-originalPosition.png (21K) Download Attachment
edges-afterMoving.png (26K) Download Attachment

Re: Mondrian: dragging problem

Alexandre Bergel-4
Hi Veronica!

I am working on it right now...

Cheers,
Alexandre

On 4 Jun 2010, at 09:15, Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez wrote:

> Hi Alexandre,
>
> I was not allowing dragging on my visualizations, however, I got that request and was trying it now...
> I have a problem with some edges
>
> the external edges (the ones that are crossing among packages).
>
> <edges-originalPosition.png>
> When dragging they don't move
> <edges-afterMoving.png>
> If i click on them, they appear where they should be connecting the respective entities.
>
> Regards,
> Veronica_______________________________________________
> Moose-dev mailing list

Re: Mondrian: dragging problem

Alexandre Bergel-4
Hi Veronica,

The problem you described is not new. Doru saw it last month.
I identified and fixed the problem. Would you mind to try now? The problem should have disappeared.

I closed #403.

Cheers,
Alexandre

On 4 Jun 2010, at 09:15, Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez wrote:

> Hi Alexandre,
>
> I was not allowing dragging on my visualizations, however, I got that request and was trying it now...
> I have a problem with some edges
>
> the external edges (the ones that are crossing among packages).
>
> <edges-originalPosition.png>
> When dragging they don't move
> <edges-afterMoving.png>
> If i click on them, they appear where they should be connecting the respective entities.
>
> Regards,
> Moose-dev mailing list

Re: Mondrian: dragging problem

Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez