Mondrian: popup view

Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez
Hi Alexandre,

I am using popupViews, but depending on the position of the entity that displays the popup, sometimes only part of it is visible (see attached image).
in those cases, it should be displayed to the left-side.

Veronica

popup-view.png (41K) Download Attachment

Re: Mondrian: popup view

Alexandre Bergel-4
Hi Veronica,

You should find the behavior you propose in Mondrian-Alexandre_Bergel.465

Cheers,
Alexandre

On 14 Jun 2010, at 16:33, Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez wrote:

> Hi Alexandre,
>
> I am using popupViews, but depending on the position of the entity that displays the popup, sometimes only part of it is visible (see attached image).
> in those cases, it should be displayed to the left-side.
>

> Veronica
>
> <popup-view.png>

Re: Mondrian: popup view

Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez
super :D

On 15 Jun 2010, at 14:45, Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> Hi Veronica,
>
> You should find the behavior you propose in Mondrian-Alexandre_Bergel.465
>
> Cheers,
> Alexandre
>

> On 14 Jun 2010, at 16:33, Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez wrote:
>
>> Hi Alexandre,
>>
>> I am using popupViews, but depending on the position of the entity that displays the popup, sometimes only part of it is visible (see attached image).
>> in those cases, it should be displayed to the left-side.
>>

>> Veronica
>>
>> <popup-view.png>

Re: Mondrian: popup view

Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez
Hi Alexandre,

I improved the popView:  (just rotating to the left/top was not enough in some cases)
ner version:  Mondrian-VeronicaUquillas.467

regards,
Veronica

On 15 Jun 2010, at 14:45, Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> Hi Veronica,
>
> You should find the behavior you propose in Mondrian-Alexandre_Bergel.465
>
> Cheers,
> Alexandre
>

> On 14 Jun 2010, at 16:33, Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez wrote:
>
>> Hi Alexandre,
>>
>> I am using popupViews, but depending on the position of the entity that displays the popup, sometimes only part of it is visible (see attached image).
>> in those cases, it should be displayed to the left-side.
>>

>> Veronica
>>
>> <popup-view.png>

Re: Mondrian: popup view

Alexandre Bergel-4