Monkey Bait

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
What status triggers the monkey? i.e. the new FixReviewNeeded
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Monkey Bait

Marcus Denker-4

On Mar 30, 2013, at 4:29 PM, "Sean P. DeNigris" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What status triggers the monkey? i.e. the new FixReviewNeeded

The monkey is not yet trained for FogBugz.

        Marcus

Re: Monkey Bait

Marcus Denker-4

On Mar 30, 2013, at 4:30 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mar 30, 2013, at 4:29 PM, "Sean P. DeNigris" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> What status triggers the monkey? i.e. the new FixReviewNeeded
>>

> The monkey is not yet trained for FogBugz.

If you have code that is ready for review (and soon the money), you need to put
it on "review needed".

FogBugz has 3 major states: Active, Resolved and Closed.

To get from Active to a resolved state you need to press the "resolve" button, when you
edit you can only move between the active states.

        Marcus

Re: Monkey Bait

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Okay, thanks.
And now I see how Fix Review Needed... I guess you have to click on Resolved first to see those statuses...
Cheers,
Sean