Monkey noise in IssueTracker

Ben Coman

Since I am not involved in integrating issues and I'm not sure how all
the info added to the Issue Tracker y the Monkey is used, this is just a
general observation.  While it is nice to see the Monkey recording of
its work in the Issue Tracker (it gives a professional feel), I am
wondering whether "on success" it could be a bit more concise.  Perhaps
it could list only failed test packages, or not put a newline after each
package.  For example, http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6603
has had three successful runs in the last 26 hours.

Also btw,https://git.gitorious.org/cogvm/blessed.git
gives a 404 Not Found error.

cheers -ben

Re: Monkey noise in IssueTracker

Igor Stasenko
On 4 February 2013 17:41, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Also btw,https://git.gitorious.org/cogvm/blessed.git
> gives a 404 Not Found error.

that's really strange.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

On 4 February 2013 17:56, Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 4 February 2013 17:41, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Also btw,https://git.gitorious.org/cogvm/blessed.git
>> gives a 404 Not Found error.
>>

> that's really strange.

the git:// protocol works fine..
since i am able to pull from it.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Igor Stasenko wrote:

> On 4 February 2013 17:41, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Also btw,https://git.gitorious.org/cogvm/blessed.git
>> gives a 404 Not Found error.
>>

> that's really strange.
>

>> cheers -ben

Doh!  I was just clicking through without considering that address is
really the one for git to use.  For a browser link, dropping the .git
extension works. Perhaps it is just a co-incidence that it becomes a
link in the issue tracker, that however is likely to mislead others.