Montcello question

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Is there a way to save a global variable into an MC package?  I will probably just gzip some data and make a class method with the reduced byte array as a literal, but it would be nice to simply  somehow tag a global and have it magically part of the package.

Bill

Re: Montcello question

Stéphane Ducasse

On Mar 23, 2012, at 12:01 AM, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:

> Is there a way to save a global variable into an MC package?

not that I know