Monthly Pharo Newsletter

1 message Options

Monthly Pharo Newsletter

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

Some time ago we set up a very low traffic “Pharo Newsletter” Mailinglist.

The idea is that this gets:
        -> a mail for the release
        -> *one* mail at the end of the month with 2-4 topics

It seems to work well. We have until now send two monty mails and the
mail for the Pharo5 release.

If you want to be on it, here is a link to subscribe:

        http://pharo.us11.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=6f667565c2569234585a7be77&id=048680a940

If you follow all blogs, twitter + read all mails, there might not be anything new, but as things
get even hard to follow for me it might be a good way to keep up with the most important things
happening.

And: if you have an idea for content (e.g. highlighting a project or a success story), please get in
touch!

        Marcus