Monticello 2 breaks Seaside?

r00t uk
Hello All

I am a complete newbie with Squeak and Seaside.  I recently upgraded to Monticello 2.0.21 and now Seaside no longer works.  I can't update using SqueakMap Catalog because of MCHttpRepository errors resulting from the removal of the previous version of Monticello.

Has anyone else experienced this and if yes, then how do you resolve it?  Do you have to download the required *.mcz files?

Thanks for the help

Adrian

Re: Monticello 2 breaks Seaside?

Julian Fitzell-2
My understanding is that the model of MC2 is not compatible with
earlier versions of Monticello. We'll look at moving to Monticello 2
once there's a remote repository available.

Julian