Monticello: Script to suck up versions from a filetree repository and copy them to an HTTP repository?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Monticello: Script to suck up versions from a filetree repository and copy them to an HTTP repository?

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi All,

anyone have a script for copying versions of packages in filetree repositories into MC HTTP repositories?

I'm looking at a filetree: repository for a package right now and...
- in the repository browser only Foo.package appears, not a list of versions
- when I view the history of the package I get a list of versions but there is no menu on selections from the list, so no obvious way of accessing a version (browsing it, copying it, viewing differences between versions, etc)

_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Monticello: Script to suck up versions from a filetree repository and copy them to an HTTP repository?

Bert Freudenberg
On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 6:24 PM, Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

anyone have a script for copying versions of packages in filetree repositories into MC HTTP repositories?

I'm looking at a filetree: repository for a package right now and...
- in the repository browser only Foo.package appears, not a list of versions
- when I view the history of the package I get a list of versions but there is no menu on selections from the list, so no obvious way of accessing a version (browsing it, copying it, viewing differences between versions, etc)

A filetree repo only has a single version. Typically this is a git working copy. So to get at a previous version you need to check out that earlier version using git. Then that will show up in MC as the sole version.

- Bert -