Monticello and Announcements

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Hi guys,

I just started to add some Announcements in Monticello (see http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5392) cause I need them to keep the sync between Nautilus and the system :)

Could an integrator have a look and see if the version in integrable (cause some cool Nautilus features are pending because of this :) ) please ?
Could someone who knows well Monticello indicates me where to have a look ?

Of course any feedbacks, questions, suggestions are welcome :)

Ben

Re: Monticello and Announcements

Stéphane Ducasse
Ok I will have a look after the exercises (you know physical movements :).

Stef