Monticello

Ramon Leon-5
Hi, I wonder if anyone is familiar enough with Monticello to know how to code up a quick commit history report showing all commits and comments for a given date range?

Ramón León
http://onsmalltalk.com

Re: Monticello

Guillermo Polito
Hi Ramón,

I don’t know exactly what you are looking for, but maybe you could take a look at Peter’s monticello->git migration tool.