Mooc on Advanced OO design looking for interested teachers.

Mooc on Advanced OO design looking for interested teachers.

Stéphane Ducasse
Hello

I’m starting to write a Mooc on Advanced OO design.
It will be in the same format that the Pharo Mooc.
I would like to know if some of you can be interested using part of this mooc in their curriculum.
It will help me for a funding agency I’m applying to.

S.

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: Mooc on Advanced OO design looking for interested teachers.

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Hi Stef,

I'll be interested for my university :-)

Noury

On 24 Apr 2021, at 21:27, Santiago Bragagnolo <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey, I could be interested!! How much work load does it have? how it would be the organisation?

Santiago I was looking for people that want to use the material to teach with it.
Now I will show you the presentations I have.
I should finish a large and long pass on them.