Moose 6.0 Roassal crashing

Sebastian Heidbrink-2
Hi!

I already filed a bug on this but I am wondering if somebody here on the
list might have a temporary workaround.

I just downloaded the most current Moose-6.0 image and I also use the
most recent SpurVM.

On Windows 7 and 8 the PharoVM crashes once one moves the mouse pointer
of a Roassal view containing e.g. a graph.

Is there a particular built I could load to make this work until a fix
might be published?

Thanks
Sebastian

Re: Moose 6.0 Roassal crashing

EstebanLM
Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm working on a fix but I do not have it yet... I hope to have a conclusion next week :(

Esteban

> On 12 Feb 2016, at 18:09,Sebastian Heidbrink <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> I already filed a bug on this but I am wondering if somebody here on the list might have a temporary workaround.
>
> I just downloaded the most current Moose-6.0 image and I also use the most recent SpurVM.
>
> On Windows 7 and 8 the PharoVM crashes once one moves the mouse pointer of a Roassal view containing e.g. a graph.
>
> Is there a particular built I could load to make this work until a fix might be published?
>
> Thanks
> Sebastian

Re: Moose 6.0 Roassal crashing

Sebastian Heidbrink-2