Moose Editor: Can We Handle Errors More Gracefully

Moose Editor: Can We Handle Errors More Gracefully

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
While protoyping a Glamour browser in the editor, it seemed that once I got
an error, I was no longer able to "Go" and have the browser appear in the
top pane. I had to close the editor and open a new one. This was an
unsatisfying workflow. Is there a workaround? If not, could we wrap these
inevitable errors so they don't take down the tool?

-----
Cheers,
Sean
--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Moose-f1310756.html
Sean

Re: Moose Editor: Can We Handle Errors More Gracefully

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
> Is there a workaround?

I finally figured out that if I choose "Proceed" instead of closing the
Error debugger window, the tool continues to function. I'm not sure about
discoverability i.e. how we would convey that to new users, but it's made my
workflow much smoother.

-----
Cheers,
Sean