Moose Java AST?

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

is there a Java AST parser in Pharo?

I imagine that jdt2famix must have something inside, but as far as I understand, it just extracts some information from the source code and throws the AST away.

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Moose Java AST?

Thierry Goubier
Le mar. 31 juil. 2018 à 10:44, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> is there a Java AST parser in Pharo?

Yes, with the SmaCC Java parser. Included in the Moose image.

Regards,

Thierry

> I imagine that jdt2famix must have something inside, but as far as I understand, it just extracts some information from the source code and throws the AST away.
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

Re: Moose Java AST?

Tudor Girba-2

There is one in the SmaCC that ships with Moose: JavaParser.

Cheers,
Doru

> On Jul 31, 2018, at 10:44 AM, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> is there a Java AST parser in Pharo?
>
> I imagine that jdt2famix must have something inside, but as far as I understand, it just extracts some information from the source code and throws the AST away.
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

www.feenk.com

"Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

cbc

Re: Moose Java AST?

cbc
There are also a few PetitParser versions around:

MCHttpRepository
user: ''
password: ''
or
MCHttpRepository
user: ''
password: ''

The moose was more focused on getting to famix; mine was more focused on getting an AST (although from a non-Java viewpoint).  Both are fairly old now.

-cbc