Moose @ PharoConf

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I would like to take the opportunity that we will be present at PharoConf to organize a Moose
meeting.

        - I would like to see how we (INRIA) can allocate some time to improve the configuration of moose.
        - and I would like to come with 3 other items where we will invest
                - Arki
                - so what are the other two that are important for the community?

Re: Moose @ PharoConf

abergel
Having a good ConfigurationOfMoose is indeed something I would like to see.

The work on Athen is another important thing. Having an html or Javascript generation for Athens would probably make my life easier when Roassal will have to export for the web. Roassal currently do not support html output.

Cheers,
Alexandre

On May 22, 2012, at 5:11 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I would like to take the opportunity that we will be present at PharoConf to organize a Moose
> meeting.
>
> - I would like to see how we (INRIA) can allocate some time to improve the configuration of moose.
> - and I would like to come with 3 other items where we will invest
> - Arki
> - so what are the other two that are important for the community?
>
> Stef

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Moose @ PharoConf

Stéphane Ducasse

On May 22, 2012, at 2:57 PM, Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> Having a good ConfigurationOfMoose is indeed something I would like to see.
>
> The work on Athen is another important thing. Having an html or Javascript generation for Athens would probably make my life easier when Roassal will have to export for the web. Roassal currently do not support html output.

but you see if nobody use athens then it will not progress.
So having a real look at Athens is important. We will start to migrate all Pharo morph and this is already a lot of work.
and this is not igor that will work on moose.

> Alexandre
>

> On May 22, 2012, at 5:11 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> I would like to take the opportunity that we will be present at PharoConf to organize a Moose
>> meeting.
>>
>> - I would like to see how we (INRIA) can allocate some time to improve the configuration of moose.
>> - and I would like to come with 3 other items where we will invest
>> - Arki
>> - so what are the other two that are important for the community?
>>
>> Stef

Re: Moose @ PharoConf

Tudor Girba-2
Good point.

I think it depends on who is at the meeting. If we can get a properly working setup (including tool support and a reasonable solution for merging) for the configuration, I would be very happy.

Cheers,
Doru

Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2012, at 11:11, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I would like to take the opportunity that we will be present at PharoConf to organize a Moose
> meeting.
>
>    - I would like to see how we (INRIA) can allocate some time to improve the configuration of moose.
>    - and I would like to come with 3 other items where we will invest
>        - Arki
>        - so what are the other two that are important for the community?
>
> Stef

Re: Moose @ PharoConf

Tudor Girba-2
I think the main problem with Athens adoption is that it is not yet packaged.

I want to use it, but I got stuck installing it. So, I would be happy to sit down with Igor and just get it installed on my computer. Afterwards, maybe we can find some cheap solution to lower this barrier.

Cheers,
Doru

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Moose @ PharoConf

> Good point.
>
> I think it depends on who is at the meeting. If we can get a properly working setup (including tool support and a reasonable solution for merging) for the configuration, I would be very happy.

At least Guillaume, usman and me.
Now since the day will be rather busy we should see how the day is organized because having some time would be
good and we will discuss it tomorrow morning.