[Moose-dev] [ANN] hudson.moosetechnology.org

[Moose-dev] [ANN] hudson.moosetechnology.org

Tudor Girba
Hi,

With the great help of Lukas, we installed a Hudson continuous
integration server for Moose. You can find the reports at:
http://hudson.moosetechnology.org

At the moment, there is only one configuration that builds every night
the latest development image by loading the default from the latest
ConfigurationOfMoose, and by running all tests from this Configuration
and from all directly included Configurations.

We have 1316 tests from which 3 fail. The result is here:
http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/

A by-product of the build system is that you can always download the
latest nightly build images. For example:
http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/26/artifact/

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Presenting is storytelling."

[Moose-dev] Re: [ANN] hudson.moosetechnology.org

jfabry

That is just excellent! Many thanks! That is going to save me lots of
time in the future, which I appreciate a lot!

On 26 Jan 2010, at 12:41, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> With the great help of Lukas, we installed a Hudson continuous
> integration server for Moose. You can find the reports at:
> http://hudson.moosetechnology.org
>
> At the moment, there is only one configuration that builds every
> night the latest development image by loading the default from the
> latest ConfigurationOfMoose, and by running all tests from this
> Configuration and from all directly included Configurations.
>
> We have 1316 tests from which 3 fail. The result is here:
> http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/
>
> A by-product of the build system is that you can always download the
> latest nightly build images. For example:
> http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/26/artifact/
>

> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Presenting is storytelling."

Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

[Moose-dev] Re: [ANN] hudson.moosetechnology.org

Alexandre Bergel
This is cool yes!

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu