[Moose-dev] CAnalyzer - retrieving two time the same global variable.

[Moose-dev] CAnalyzer - retrieving two time the same global variable.

cdelaunay
Hi,

In a C file, when a global variable is first declared at the begining of the file and then redeclared to affect it a value, CAnalyzer create two differeent FAMIXGlobalVariables.
For example, in this program:
'
 int a;

int a = 2;
'
Two FAMIXGlobalVariable will be generated. I guess it should not be the case ?
I wrote a test for that. Should I open an issue ?

[Moose-dev] Re: CAnalyzer - retrieving two time the same global variable.

Simon Denier-3

On 26 janv. 2010, at 17:01, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In a C file, when a global variable is first declared at the begining of the file and then redeclared to affect it a value, CAnalyzer create two differeent FAMIXGlobalVariables.
> For example, in this program:
> '
>  int a;

> int a = 2;
> '
> Two FAMIXGlobalVariable will be generated. I guess it should not be the case ?
> I wrote a test for that. Should I open an issue ?

yes, open an issue

 Simon