[Moose-dev] Re: system complexity

Tudor Girba
At the idea of Simon, we now have a "Customizable System Complexity"
view spawn-able from the Visualize menu of a ClassGroup.

This is a small Glamour-based browser that allows you to choose the
metrics to be mapped on the visualization. See the attached picture.

Cheers,
Doru

On 20 Jan 2010, at 23:09, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

>>> yes in 1.1 :)
>>>
>>> BTW
>>> we are planning a faster 1.1 release track.
>>
>> Will this be available soon? :)
>
> :)
> soon but not sooner :)
> No seriously I want to have 1.1 release by June/july max
> because there are too many fixes already included.
>

> Stef
>>
>> Doru
>>
>>> Stef

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "When people care, great things can happen."

www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Customizable System Complexity.png (89K) Download Attachment

[Moose-dev] Re: system complexity

Alexandre Bergel
Excellent!

Alexandre

On 21 Jan 2010, at 12:38, Tudor Girba wrote:

> At the idea of Simon, we now have a "Customizable System Complexity"
> view spawn-able from the Visualize menu of a ClassGroup.
>
> This is a small Glamour-based browser that allows you to choose the
> metrics to be mapped on the visualization. See the attached picture.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> <Customizable System Complexity.png>

>>> Will this be available soon? :)
>>
>> :)
>> soon but not sooner :)
>> No seriously I want to have 1.1 release by June/july max
>> because there are too many fixes already included.
>>

>> Stef
>>>
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "When people care, great things can happen."

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

[Moose-dev] Re: system complexity

jfabry

Cool! Where can I find it?

On 21 Jan 2010, at 12:38, Tudor Girba wrote:

> At the idea of Simon, we now have a "Customizable System Complexity"
> view spawn-able from the Visualize menu of a ClassGroup.
>
> This is a small Glamour-based browser that allows you to choose the
> metrics to be mapped on the visualization. See the attached picture.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> <Customizable System Complexity.png>

--
Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry

[Moose-dev] Re: system complexity

Tudor Girba
It is in Moose-Finder:
FAMIXClassGroup>>viewSystemComplexityInWizard

Cheers,
Doru

On 21 Jan 2010, at 16:59, Johan Fabry wrote:

> Cool! Where can I find it?
>
> On 21 Jan 2010, at 12:38, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> At the idea of Simon, we now have a "Customizable System
>> Complexity" view spawn-able from the Visualize menu of a ClassGroup.
>>
>> This is a small Glamour-based browser that allows you to choose the
>> metrics to be mapped on the visualization. See the attached picture.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> <Customizable System Complexity.png>
>>

> --
> Johan Fabry
> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

www.tudorgirba.com

"In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

[Moose-dev] Re: system complexity

feel like deja vu :)

Stef