[Moose-dev] glamorous theme :)

Stephan Eggermont-3
Hello Doru,

Doru wrote:
>Is this for Pro or for Glamorous?

I was refering to:
http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/attachments/20100905/21e9b4c2/attachment-0001.png

That makes it for pro. But a lot of the issues are for both.
In Laurents screenshot there are also alignment issues
for checkbox and radiobutton. Disabled text should not
have both less and more contrast (label vs text entry)

Stephan

Re: [Moose-dev] glamorous theme :)

Tudor Girba
Hi Stephan,

I fixed a number of the issues related to the shades of disabled
texts. For the alignment of checkboxes and radiobuttons, it's among
the issues I did not understand (and are listed in the long email
entitled polymorph theme feedback), but it looks like the problem is
the way my graphic tool (Omnigraffle) draws the line and the way it is
drawn in Pharo.

The current form looks like:
http://www.tudorgirba.com/download/glamoroustheme.png

I would be grateful if someone could take a look at some of the
issues, in particular:
- how to get non-rounded corners everywhere.
- how to get the drop list to not have such a huge button, and also
drawn like a normal button, and not like a selected one.
- how to control the color of an inactive panel

Cheers,
Doru

On 5 Sep 2010, at 22:10, Stephan Eggermont wrote:

> Hello Doru,
>
> Doru wrote:
>> Is this for Pro or for Glamorous?
>
> I was refering to:
> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/attachments/20100905/21e9b4c2/attachment-0001.png
>
> That makes it for pro. But a lot of the issues are for both.
> In Laurents screenshot there are also alignment issues
> for checkbox and radiobutton. Disabled text should not
> have both less and more contrast (label vs text entry)
>
> Stephan

www.tudorgirba.com

"One cannot do more than one can do."