Moose engines published for Pharo3.0

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

here at prague we tried to load
        - fame
        - roassal in Pharo 30
and either the configurations were not published in the right
metarepository or it was not working.

For example roassal configuration loaded from repo 20 did not
work in 3.0 (colorNames problems).

So could you publish configurations that works on 30?

Re: Moose engines published for Pharo3.0

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

We did not publish until now anything in MetaRepoForPharo30. Up to now, you should load the development version from each repository (so, ConfigurationOfFame from the Fame repository).

But, we could push an alpha version nevertheless.

Cheers,
Doru

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys

here at prague we tried to load
        - fame
        - roassal in Pharo 30
and either the configurations were not published in the right
metarepository or it was not working.

For example roassal configuration loaded from repo 20 did not
work in 3.0 (colorNames problems).

So could you publish configurations that works on 30?

"Every thing has its own flow"