Moose latest image icons

Blondeau Vincent

Hi,

I would like to know why the basic icons in Moose comes from the Pharo2.0 version:

And not from Pharo3.0: ?

Cheers,

Vincent

Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et réservés à l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut également être protégé par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire. L'intégrité du message ne pouvant être assurée sur Internet, la responsabilité de Worldline ne pourra être recherchée quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'expéditeur ne donne aucune garantie à cet égard et sa responsabilité ne saurait être recherchée pour tout dommage résultant d'un virus transmis.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Worldline liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.

Re: Moose latest image icons

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Because there were changes due to Pharo 4 and right now, to get the Glamour icons for playground/inspector/debugger/spotter we also get the FamFam icons for the rest of the environment. It's not ideal and we'll have to work on that, but it's what we could do on a short term. This is the first step towards unifying the look and feel between the classic tools and the GT ones and it was necessary.

If you prefer the Eclipse icons, you can change them in the settings, but this will also change the GT icons.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

My goal is to create a complete GT icon set with as little embelishments as possible, but it will likely take a while. In the meantime, we will likely release Moose 5 with the current set of icons.

Cheers,
Doru

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Blondeau Vincent <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Moose latest image icons

EstebanLM
well… I just made the refactor to have exchangeable glamour icons.
but to make that possible, I just put the old moose icons in the top icon class… is up to you to play with them now ;)

(ah, notice that I will remove famfam icons too… they will go to the attic for the ones who still want to play with it, but no reason to keep them in image).

Esteban

On 10 Dec 2014, at 11:27, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

<image001.png>

And not from Pharo3.0: ?

<image002.png>

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
well… I just made the refactor to have exchangeable glamour icons.
but to make that possible, I just put the old moose icons in the top icon class… is up to you to play with them now ;)

Exactly. Thanks for doing that.

(ah, notice that I will remove famfam icons too… they will go to the attic for the ones who still want to play with it, but no reason to keep them in image).

Sure. They are about as ugly as the Eclipse ones and they have to go :)

Doru

[...]

Offray
Hi,

There is any change to give support to a richer set of icons, like the
ones on material, from Google:

[1] https://google.github.io/material-design-icons/
[2] https://github.com/google/material-design-icons

Cheers,