Moose meeting @ESUG19?

Anne Etien-2
Hi,

I would like to organise a meeting around Moose at ESUG19, to explain you what we have done this year, where we are going and discuss with you what you are expecting and how you can contribute.
If we are enough, we can do that either today (Wednesday) just after lunch at 13h or tomorrow Thursday after show us your project.
Can you please say if you want to attend and which date you are available?
Thanks in advance.

Anne

Re: Moose meeting @ESUG19?

Jannik Laval-2
Yesss,

For today
--
~~Jannik Laval~~
Enseignant-chercheur

Le 28 août 2019 à 09:58, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,

I would like to organise a meeting around Moose at ESUG19, to explain you what we have done this year, where we are going and discuss with you what you are expecting and how you can contribute.
If we are enough, we can do that either today (Wednesday) just after lunch at 13h or tomorrow Thursday after show us your project.
Can you please say if you want to attend and which date you are available?
Thanks in advance.

Anne

Re: Moose meeting @ESUG19?

abergel
Yes! Good idea!

I am in!

Alexandre

> On Aug 28, 2019, at 3:58 AM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to organise a meeting around Moose at ESUG19, to explain you what we have done this year, where we are going and discuss with you what you are expecting and how you can contribute.
> If we are enough, we can do that either today (Wednesday) just after lunch at 13h or tomorrow Thursday after show us your project.
> Can you please say if you want to attend and which date you are available?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Anne

Re: Moose meeting @ESUG19?

tinchodias