Moose sites are down (again). There is any way to read them off-line

Moose sites are down (again). There is any way to read them off-line

Offray
Hi,

I'm working in making a browser view change according to the tags on a
tree but trying to reach documentation on-line I found that the web site
is down (which is not uncommon).

There is any way to read the Moose Book off-line?

Thanks,

Offray

Re: Moose sites are down (again). There is any way to read them off-line

Tudor Girba-2
They are not down.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

> On 14 Jan 2015, at 16:01, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm working in making a browser view change according to the tags on a tree but trying to reach documentation on-line I found that the web site is down (which is not uncommon).
>
> There is any way to read the Moose Book off-line?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Offray

Re: Moose sites are down (again). There is any way to read them off-line

Offray
Hi Doru,

Well I'm pretty sure they were unresponsive this morning. There is any
place where I can get the off-line version of the book? I can offer
mirrors to help in making the information more available.

Cheers,

Offray