Moose slides?

simondenier
Hi all

I'm looking for some slides updated with recent Moose releases. At least to see and show what's new.

--
Simon Denier

Re: Moose slides?

Tudor Girba
Hi Simon,

Are you looking for technical diagrams?

Regarding visualizations and screenshots, you can use some of those available on themoosebook.org. I have a couple of pictures available on dropbox for now:
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/18323746/1/moose-in-pictures?h=f44c33

Cheers,
Doru

On 11 May 2011, at 10:49, Simon Denier wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm looking for some slides updated with recent Moose releases. At least to see and show what's new.
>
> --
> Simon Denier

www.tudorgirba.com

"When people care, great things can happen."

Re: Moose slides?

Tudor Girba
Hi again,

I also have a set of slides for a "Humane Assessment with Moose" presentation:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18323746/Humane-assessment/humane-assessment-with-moose.pdf

Cheers,
Doru

On 15 May 2011, at 23:16, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> Are you looking for technical diagrams?
>
> Regarding visualizations and screenshots, you can use some of those available on themoosebook.org. I have a couple of pictures available on dropbox for now:
> http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/18323746/1/moose-in-pictures?h=f44c33
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 11 May 2011, at 10:49, Simon Denier wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I'm looking for some slides updated with recent Moose releases. At least to see and show what's new.
>>
>> --
>> Simon Denier

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "When people care, great things can happen."

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving should be focused on describing
the problem in a way that makes the solution obvious."

Re: Moose slides?

abergel
What about posting them on facebook?
We could have 1 post every 2 or 3 days.

Alexandre

On 15 May 2011, at 17:16, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> Are you looking for technical diagrams?
>
> Regarding visualizations and screenshots, you can use some of those available on themoosebook.org. I have a couple of pictures available on dropbox for now:
> http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/18323746/1/moose-in-pictures?h=f44c33
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 11 May 2011, at 10:49, Simon Denier wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I'm looking for some slides updated with recent Moose releases. At least to see and show what's new.
>>
>> --
>> Simon Denier

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "When people care, great things can happen."

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Moose slides?

SergeStinckwich
I'm also looking for slides for Moose. I will do soon a presentation
at the VNU (Vietnamese National University, Ha  Noi) in the
information technology department.

Regards,

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm looking for some slides updated with recent Moose releases. At least to see and show what's new.
>
> --
> Simon Denier

Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Moose slides?

Tudor Girba
Hi,

What is the topic?

Cheers,
Doru

On 16 May 2011, at 03:47, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

> I'm also looking for slides for Moose. I will do soon a presentation
> at the VNU (Vietnamese National University, Ha  Noi) in the
> information technology department.
>
> Regards,
>
> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> I'm looking for some slides updated with recent Moose releases. At least to see and show what's new.
>>
>> --
>> Simon Denier

> Serge Stinckwich
> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

www.tudorgirba.com

"What we can governs what we wish."

Re: Moose slides?

SergeStinckwich
On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the topic?

I would like to introduce people to meta-modeling with MOOSE.
I already do an intro to Smalltalk one month ago.

Regards,

On 15 mai 2011, at 23:20, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> I also have a set of slides for a "Humane Assessment with Moose" presentation:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18323746/Humane-assessment/humane-assessment-with-moose.pdf

Thanks!

Actually, I think that I need something like "what's hot?" in Moose nowadays. Maybe it would be cool that new features which got included in the latest release each come with some selling points, very short demos, or a few slides, so that we can say "that's really cool!"